Wednesday, August 29, 2007

He's been bitten

Something bit my husband the night before last. It was in our bed apparently... eeek!!
It left a dark red star shaped whelp on his leg. Was it a spider? Monster big wolf spiders have been spotted all over the house and we have even had a black widow in the garage(see earlier blogs).


Believe me, if I see what caused this I will be smashing it flat. ...after I run around screaming and take its picture for Ugly Overload!

On the upside, it might leave a cool star shaped scar.

1 comment:

Raging Wombat said...

Yes, please do take a picture of that spider!

I saw on your profile that you're a writer. Have any of your works been published? I'm an aspiring author myself. I'll have the rough draft of my novel finished by the end of Summer (it's been a long process with kids in the house :)). I'm interested to hear about what experiences you've had. My email: ragingwombat@gmail.com