Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Interpreting EVPs is a self-serving science...

Somehow, boredom found me sitting on the couch and browsing free Amazon apps for my phone. Ghost Radar caught my attention at once mostly because I tried to invent this app a couple of years ago but was unable to due to my total lack of app development knowledge and any real understanding of paranormal sciences.
Anyway, I decided it’s free and I have space so I then allowed myself have this tool. Immediately upon installing the app, the Ghost Radar evp thingy began speaking. It said… “suit.” Hmmmmm…  Then little dots appeared on the radar and the phone said “need” followed quickly by the word “dark.” I immediately interpreted this to mean that an entity knows I need a new dark swimsuit since I noticed this very morning that my current dark suit has been somewhat eaten by chlorine.
The ghost radar fell silent after this proclamation and it really hasn’t had much to say since that moment.  Later that night I showed the app to my husband who immediately said “Hey! Someone stole your idea!” Yes, (heavy sigh) yes they did. You see I often invent brilliant things but have no means for bringing them to the marketplace as tangible money making products.  We tried the app again and the phone said “Sir,” “Purpose,” and “Charles.”  State your purpose Sir Charles? Meh…..
Occasionally, I will remember that I have this app on my phone and will use it. If responses are clear and easy to interpret like the one which assured me that I must stop what I am doing and shop for a new bathing suit, I will pay close attention and keep you informed.

No comments: