Thursday, September 20, 2007

LOLCat Contest

My friend sent me this picture of her cat(Marlowe) which I immediately decided needed a lolcat caption.

The best I could come up with was "i iz an actor, wherz my acatemy award." It's kinda lame. I need some help from readers! The winning phrase will be added to the pic and posted here, which is not much of an award but is all I have to offer.


photo by John Adams
caption by ?

Here are some caption entries I've received so far:
I'm in a tranz puttin' a curz on ur car.
They hit me, officer! I wuz just walkin' along mindin' my own bidness and they hit me!
I'm unda yer car, plannin a lawsuit!
im under ur carz...inspectin ur wheelz
You've heard of sit ins? This is a love in, all you need is love, love, la la la-la love
Life is too hard... I give up!
end it, please... can't deal with the new puppy...
I'm steppin out on tha townz, wearing no pantiez
I'm waiting Honey...........
'You are not leaving without me!'
If I playz dead cute, the car might not hit me
u needz brake jobz now. kbai!
Lord, take me now!
I said I'm a FAT cat, not FLAT cat!
ahm n ur garajz fixyn ur trannyz.
Yooo Hooo!
I'm aiming my tweeter at your tire.
yur diff iz so bad that i needz a nap.
i am just soooooooooooooo tyred
you killz me; now i'm suing yur ass.
I fart in your general direction. I wave my privates at your aunties.
"ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzz..wha?"
~ CARlifornia Dreamin' ~

Note: The kitty is alive and well and was not in any way squished with the large tire.

No comments: