Saturday, November 29, 2008

Illuminating Some Bathroom Secrets

Though my husband insists it will lead to a future of night-blindness, I turn the light on when I use the bathroom in the middle of the night. I have good reasons.

1. So I won't fall into the toilet. Steve is usually good about putting the seat back down, but their might be a time when he forgets.. that would be the time I decided to leave the light off.
2. Snakes. There could be a snake in the toilet. Or spider... This has never happened in my lifetime but I always check.
3. Ax murderers. Ax murderers are also the reason I always check behind the shower curtain in every bathroom I enter. There could be an ax murderer lurking about, and I don't wish to be ax murdered with my pjs around my ankles.

Do you turn the bathroom light on in the middle of the night?

3 comments:

Ebony said...

i do. i'm scurred.

Christina Acker said...

Good for you!!! ...cause you never know... ;>

Dionne said...

No - not usually awake enough to think about it. And when I was pregnant and going 5 times a night... well...