Wednesday, October 24, 2007

In the Spirit of the Season

Which movies scared the bajeezus out of you?

Here is my list:
Night of the Living Dead (the original) I saw it when I was 7 or 8ish.. Stooopid!
I was afraid of zombies for years.



Watcher in the Woods (old Disney movie staring Bette Davis.) Saw as a child and it still gives me the creeps.

Child of Glass (another Disney movie.. see above)

Later in life:
Jurassic Park Go ahead and laugh.. I'm totally serious. I was sooo afraid of dinosaurs after watching that movie. I remember lying in bed and being afraid to open my eyes for fear that a Velociraptor would be in my room ready to tap that giant toe nail and pounce on me.. (ermmm.. I was 18)



The Ring I watched this movie a couple of nights before my husband left for CA to see his grandmother. I wasn't scared until I was alone that first night. From my bed I could see the bathtub and I just knew that little girl was going to crawl out of the tub at any minute.

When I was a child I really thought I would no longer be afraid of the dark.

No comments: